You belong on your member portal
There are many benefits of being a Blue KC member, and your member portal opens the door to all them. Simply register online at MyBlueKC.com to take full advantage of the wealth of tools and information available to you.
- My Information – It’s easy to view, print or email a copy of your member ID card. Simply click on the image of your ID card.
- Plan Benefits – View your medical certificate, summary of benefits and coverage, and more. Make the most of your pharmacy benefits with tools that can help you locate a pharmacy, understand the differences between generic and brand name medications, save on prescriptions, and access the Blue KC Prescription Drug List.
- Claims & Usage – Check the status of your claims and export a list of past claims. You can view a copy of your Explanation of Benefits, which you receive after every visit to a healthcare provider. This section also includes graphs to illustrate your progress toward your deductible and out-of-pocket maximum.
- Health & Wellness – We’re proud to offer a variety of resources to help you stay healthy and live well.
- Find Care – This is where you can access the Blue KC Doctor and Hospital Finder. See which healthcare providers are covered by your network, and search for ones who can meet your specific needs. From this section you can also search for a pharmacy.
- Pay My Bill – The place where you can view your premium invoices (past & present), make payments, set up recurring payments, and opt-in for payment reminders.
- Contact Us – Send us an email or reach us by phone. We’re here to help!
Did you know?
You can register for your Member Portal even if you don’t have your Member ID Card? Just follow these 3 easy steps:
- Go to MyBlueKC.com and click “register.”
- Click the link under “Don’t have your ID card?”
- Follow the instructions – you’ll be asked some general information and will need to answer questions to verify your identity.
Register or login today to explore your member portal and all your Blue KC plan has to offer!